Technical Services Configuration Engineer
Location: Brize Norton (onsite)
Contract details: Approx. 12 months (Inside IR35)
Hourly rate: £35.00 Umbrella OR £26.45 PAYE
Belcan Workforce Solutions are working with the one of the world's largest aerospace manufacturers and we are looking to find a Technical Services Configuration Engineer to liaise with the customer's Maintenance organization on site, to ensure contractual targets and service levels are achieved.
The key aspect of this role will be to Maintain Configuration Control and Identify configuration issues and ensuring remedial action is taken.
The successful candidate will Liaise and coordinate with the Long Term Planning Engineers to ensure all aircraft Service Bulletins / Modifications are controlled, planned and managed correctly.
Skills and Experience
- Clear communication and written skills and the ability to work within a small, multi-tasking, multi- national team are essential.
- Engineering degree or equivalent technical qualification.
- Experience in a technical Continuing Airworthiness Management role is strongly desirable.
- Experience of the aircraft operational environment is strongly desirable.
- Detailed knowledge of Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins process.
- Willingness to travel on an occasional basis.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to complete BPSS clearance via the organisation before start and will be required to gain an SC clearance.
If you think this could be a new and exciting career opportunity for you and you would like to learn more or just for an initial, no-obligation conversation please contact me on 07732 694 243 or you can apply directly by following the Easy Apply link and I will contact you as soon as I receive your contact details.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan