Senior Document Services Operator
Employment Type: Permanent position
Location: Ansty, Coventry
Salary: £41,000 per annum
Belcan Workforce Solutions are recruiting a Senior Document Services Operator to work in a world leading professional and consumer imaging and information company. One of the key service lines is delivery of Drawings Management, which involves the permanent archival storage of engineering drawings, retrieval and publishing to relevant software systems that directly supports Engineering in the manufacture, maintenance and repair of engines. This information is in large part subject to Export Control restrictions that dictate a) whether drawings can be viewed by users outside the UK and b) what reach of nationalities may view the drawings (known as Export Rating).
The Senior Document Services Operator will report to the Document Services Team Leader.
- Assist with the daily support of current Export Control Operations.
- Understanding of Export Regulations and Systems.
- Understanding of Engineering documentation.
- A general understanding of Engineering and Manufacturing processes.
- Familiarisation with Aero engine Architecture a strong advantage, but training will be given.
- Have experience in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) or applications such as Teamcenter.
- Educated to Degree or HND/C Level
- Document Handling
- A broad engineering/ manufacturing background
- PLM and Teamcenter trained
- Ability to determine Export Control Rating of engineering documentation
- Dealing with confidential information in an admin and secretarial environment
- To be a sole UK national to comply with ITAR regulations
Salary: £41,000 per annum,
Incentive (Bonus): £350 per annum (Pro rata)
- Pay - Competitive salaries that are regularly benchmarked against similar roles and reviewed annually.
- Bonus - A discretionary bonus scheme that rewards you as you help us achieve our goals.
- Learning & Development - As a Company that encourages continuous learning you will always have resources and support available.
- Work & Home Life Balance - We support with a minimum of 25 days holiday per year, holiday purchase and a flexible working policy.
- Diversity - We are an organisation that delivers on a global scale, striving to create a diverse and empowered workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
- Health & Wellbeing - Free private healthcare, an Employee Assistance Programme, partnership with Mental Health First Aid UK with a network of mental health champions and discounted rates to Nuffield Health Gym.
- Employee discount - Up to 38% off our products.
- Some other Benefits - Generous Pension, Awards, Discount cards, Cycle to Work scheme and charity volunteer days.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.