Belcan Workforce Solutions is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team based in Bromborough, The Wirral.
If you are an experienced Quality Engineer ready to take the next step in your career, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to join a dynamic and successful company where you can make a difference. Our client works within Aerospace for both civilian and military projects, offering a complete range of cutting-edge products and services through its state-of-the-art facilities.
Roles & Repsonsibilities
Working within the Quality Department, you will play a pivotal role in implementing quality and business improvements to maximise production, profitability, and customer service within an Aerospace manufacturing environment. You will have good commercial awareness and excellent communication skills, with the ability to develop business relationships to promote growth within the company whilst maintaining quality standards.
Your responsibilities will mainly involve compiling First Article Inspection Report (FAIR) documentation to AS9102 standard, however you will also be supporting Non-Conformance Reporting (NCR) and Material Review Board (MRB) control. Additionally, you will be performing internal audits to ISO9001 and AS9100 quality standards and implementing Process Failure Modes Effects Analysis (PFMEA), Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) and 8D continuous improvement processes.
Previous Quality experience within the Aerospace industry is essential, as is experience conducting audits ISO9001/AS9100 and FAIRs inspection. Experience compiling concessions and implementing quality processes is also necessary to succeed as the Quality Engineer.
- Salary sacrifice-led pension plan that matches employee contributions up to 6%
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free life assurance cover at the value of four times basic annual salary
- Holiday purchase scheme which enables employees to purchase an additional week's worth of annual leave each year
- Comprehensive wellbeing programme that supports employees with their physical, mental, and financial health, as well as their cultural/environmental wellbeing
- Competitive employee discounts platform that provides employees with discounts with leading brands/retailers
- Internal reward and recognition scheme linked to internal benefits platform
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Enhanced family-friendly benefits
- Company sick pay
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Committee that supports and champions employee diversity
- Local discounts and offers (e.g., gyms)
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.