An excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Advisor has arisen onsite with one of our clients, a world leader within many key Engineering industries. This role is for permanent position in Warrington location.
What will you do in this position?
In this position you will be responsible for weekly payroll, set up and pay new starters and process leavers and termination payments. Should have good experience of payroll and pension legislation and HMRC reporting requirements.
- As a Payroll Advisor you will process a weekly payroll from start to finish across multiple sites and within the designated time frame.
- Process pay in accordance with various National Agreements and Set up and pay new starters.
- Process leavers and applicable termination payments
- Calculate Redundancy payments, pay SMP, SPP, SSP and Occupational sick pay
- Liaise with sites and other departments to ensure communication lines are clear and deadlines are met.
- Complete correspondence in a timely manner
- Produce reports for various departments across the business
- Maintain records and filing to a high standard, date knowledge of payroll and pension legislation.
- Follow and enforce implemented payroll policy, processes and procedures
- Liaise with third parties i.e. Pension providers, HMRC and Courts
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years payroll experience in a multi site, multi contractual environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office including intermediate excel skills
- Up to date knowledge of payroll and pension legislation and HMRC reporting requirements
- Recognised CIPP payroll qualification would be desirable but not essential.
The list of responsibilities and benefits are not exhaustive. Please send your CV and contact me straightaway if this role sounds like it could be your next career move and I will tell you all about it.
Founded in 1958, Belcan has become a global technological leader and established go to Engineering Services provider, working within many industries including Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Nuclear, Automotive and Cyber Security.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.