Technical Records Administrator - Aerospace Industry
Located in - Brize Norton/Carterton
The Technical Records Administrator is responsible for:
- Compliance with all applicable Regulatory Articles (RAs) and Internal processes
- Collect all paperwork, sort and distribute to relevant members of the Technical Services department for review.
- Audit all Sector Record Pages (SRPs), Work Packs, Engineering Documentation and any further documentation denoting maintenance carried out on aircraft or flight operations.
- SRP management and update into relevant control documents
- Create and distribute all corrections to the relevant departments.
- carry out a Quality checks on documentation
- update Technical Log Book with applicable chapters and ensure quality
- Update any Notices to Crews using the master record spreadsheet to update the tech logs accordingly.
- Report monthly metrics on SRP errors
- Ensure all blank documents are present and correct with the Docs Packs for down route activities.
- Scan and electronically file all documentation in the correct location and format according to local procedures.
- Archive documentation in the correct location and in the correct format in line with local procedures.
- Collate the requested data for the Military Airworthiness Review (MAR) team to allow annual audit.
- Download all Customer Service Web Portal (CSWP) engineering documentation and store in the relevant file on the CAMO drive. Update the Access Database as required and email notifications as required to the relevant persons.
- Use MDS to support the activities and any other requirements.
- On a monthly basis download onto disc aircraft download data
- Where possible carry out tasks, within capabilities, to assist other departments within the organisation.
- Support and contribute to any continuous improvement programme
MDS Retrospective Data Entry
The Technical Records Administrator (as directed by the CAMO Manager) is responsible for:
- Performing retrospective data entry into the Airworthiness management tool for:
- Closure of all Work packages performed in maintenance, audit and archiving as per internal procedures.
- Ensure proper reforecasting of the maintenance tasks once entered in the maintenance system
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the Aerospace, Defence, Industrial, and Government sectors.
Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity, Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Belcan's unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan