Technical Admin Support
Hourly rate: £19.84 Umbrella OR £15.00 PAYE
Location: Filton, Bristol
Contract details: 6 months (inside IR35)
Belcan Workforce Solutions are partnering with the one of the largest aerospace manufacturers in the world to find a Technical Admin Support to aid the Single Aisle teams to ensure that all data is correctly managed.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator to utilise their data and document management skills to aid the day-to-day operations of the business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as the focal point for documented communications in and out of the Single Aisle teams and ensure that documentation is directed to the appropriate recipients.
- Ensure all documented communications are correctly recorded, stored and archived (this includes the reconciliation of legacy documentation).
- Interact with management processes, e.g., delivery trackers, in order to confirm completed documentation storage and archiving.
- Other adhoc admin tasks as required by the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of a regulated environment with a set of stringent rules and requirements.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Google Suite knowledge.
- Experience managing confidential data and documentation.
- A technical administrative background is preferred.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to complete BPSS clearance via the organisation before start.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan