Talent Acquisition Partner - Inside of IR35
Sitec - a Belcan company are currently looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Partner for a Defence and Aerospace company in Portsmouth. The post is for an estimated 8 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
This role will involve occasional travel, mainly to other UK sites for meetings and to support interviews.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a basic disclosure certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
You will join the HR Team and report to the HR Business Leader, while operating within country and transnational recruitment communities.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner you will play a key role in our client's growth by understanding the business needs & challenges, highlighting and communicating their Purpose, Values and Mission, defining and implementing the best strategy to source, attract, interview and select only the most talented people to join.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the organisation's needs and help to build job profiles that meet business needs
- Define the most appropriate sourcing strategy, channels and social media to identify and attract the most talented people (passive and active sourcing)
- Create attractive, compliant and diversity-friendly job adverts to promote the jobs and screen applications
- Assess the potential of candidates by using the latest tools and technologies
- Become an influencing member in internal and external communities and networks, staying active on job boards and socials media
- Actively contribute to the candidate selection and decision making process
- Via our Employment Communities of Practice become a key contributor in innovative, international and cross-divisional talent acquisition and employment marketing projects
Skills and Experience:
- A background in in-house recruitment, talent acquisition or similar, ideally in a technical or engineering environment
- Strong sourcing and attraction skills, both proactive and reactive
- Experienced in conducting behavioural and competency-based interviews
- A comprehensive understanding of the labour market, the associated challenges and how to overcome them
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan