System Verification Engineers
Due to increased growth, Belcan are looking for System Verification Engineers to be based at any of our UK facilities (Glasgow, Derby and Bristol) to join their Aerospace teams.
The System Verification Engineer should have a strong technical background in Aerospace and the management of System requirements through to compliance. They will help assist in delivering solutions to customers and provide detailed technical guidance and execution of requirement management plans and the associated strategies. They will have a passion to help drive forward innovative ideas and follow them through to implementation, whilst continually maintaining quality and service requirements.
The role has a strong focus on engineering delivery and quality.
- Flight clearance strategies for new products and systems
- Software quality, safety and requirements management including Software design/Validation & Verification, complex real time safety related/critical systems.
- Avionics / Electrical Systems Design
- Integration of Engine Control Systems
- Integration Of Display Systems and Load Management Systems
- Test Reports
- Harness Routing & Installation Techniques
- Producing System Requirements Documentation (SRD)
- Producing Interface Control Documentation (ICD)
- Producing Engineering Design Requirements (EDR) and Test Requirements
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree Qualified in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering or related discipline.
- Proven track record in Aerospace Certification Programmes
- Conversant with FAA, CAA, FAR, JAR, BCAR & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS, AIRCRAFT STANDARDS, DO-254, DO-178C, DO-168G & ATA 100 System
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension
- Perk Box
- Life Assurance
- Training and Career Development
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Philip Delaloye through the link or call on 07718489863 for more information.
Founded in 1958, Belcan has become a global technological leader and established go to Engineering Services provider, working within many industries including Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Nuclear, Automotive and Cyber Security with over 10,000 professionals serving hundreds of customers in over 60 locations worldwide.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.