Belcan Workforce Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Pressure Vessel Design Engineer for a Defence establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance.
The position has been deemed Outside of IR35.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the relevant legislation, standards and documentation associated with design of pressure services.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the analysis techniques and tools used for substantiation of pressure vessels and associated equipment.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality.
- Produce technical design and substantiation documentation to support the delivery of the Vessel Services work package.
- Support production of technical specifications for outsourced work packages.
- Review and check analysis and design work provided by suppliers.
- Provide tasking information to the Lead Engineer to support project planning.
The majority of the position is site-based and the expectations of what this means can be clarified during interview
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan