Sitec - a Belcan company are currently looking to recruit 2 Senior Planners for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The posts are for an estimated 12 month contract initially and are paying competitively on an hourly basis
You must hold current DV Clearance to apply for this position as the end customers projects are of an extremely high level of classification. Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK for the last 10 years who hold a full British Passport. Unfortunately, dual nationals will not be considered for this role.
The position has been deemed Inside of IR35.
As a Senior Planner you'll deliver the complete planning capability within the business, by maintaining the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). Whilst supporting the Task Manager with business rhythms, schedule
You'll deliver Project Controls Planning and EVM expertise and analysis for projects, to produce accurate and timely schedule forecast information to enable business decision-making. Whilst supporting the development and continuous improvement of the end-to-end planning processes and the production and maintenance of associated policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Provide planning expertise to internal customers within the projects supported.
- Implement planning processes, policies and procedures within the projects supported.
- Produce planning and EV deliverables in accordance with agreed business rhythm within the projects.
- Deliver of long range operational integrated Programme Planning activities.
- Support the Business Management Manager with emergent projects as directed by Business Controller.
- Develop and maintain relationships with and awareness of key project stakeholders.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
Candidates must have
- Project management experience
- Microsoft Office
- Experience using planning software
- Experience project planning on programmes
- Strong leadership
- Confident to escalate things
- Confident to challenge
- Fast paced worker
Must either have substantial experience or be educated to degree level.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan