Belcan Workforce Solutions are currently looking to recruit a Senior Oracle Fusion Finance Consultant for a Defence establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 6-12 month contract initially and is paying competitively on an hourly basis
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance.
The position has been deemed Inside of IR35.
Our client have recently transitioned to Oracle Fusion Cloud enabling the business to grow and transform their business more efficiently. They require a Functional Consultant to help support the system moving forward.
- Good business knowledge in the Financials functional area and role.
- Extensive proven experience configuring within the Oracle Fusion Financial module within Oracle Fusion
- Candidates must have a track record of working in a similar role as an Oracle Financials Senior Functional Consultant.
- Strong understanding of the Financials business environment and constraints to add value through the definition and delivery of information available from the Oracle Fusion Financial modules.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders (internal and external) at all levels
- Understanding of SQL and ability to define queries
- Ability to manage conflict while maintaining positive working relationships
- Initiating and driving change, with drive to achieve results
- Strong written, verbal and presentational skills
- Personal credibility
- Good understanding of Data Protection Act requirements
Qualifications required: must have Accountancy background/understanding
Key requirements and essential skills for the role: must be a Senior Oracle Fusion Finance Functional Consultant with extensive configuration and SQL skills
Is home/remote working an option? Yes
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan