Belcan Workforce Solutions are currently looking for a Project Planner to join our clients Defence Sector which include a Defence establishment near Reading on a Permanent basis with a generous salary & benefits.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance.
Our client are looking for a Project Planner to join their defence sector. The site-based role is to work under the supervision of the lead planner and specific work package manager to develop a detailed delivery & procurement schedule for external Civils Works or internal mechanical and electrical fit out works on a major project.
- Application of technical and construction knowledge to produce and manage integrated programmes
- To coach the operational project teams on planning elements of their work and integrate and communicate effectively with the project team
- Interface directly with supply Chain and undertake regular reviews
- Work closely with the site team to maximise the potential of the project
- Coordinate the supply chain to achieve production targets and key milestones
- Manage programme related elements of the risk mitigation plan / opportunity plan
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.