Pay: £33 per hour
Contract: 6 months (Outside IR35)
Start date: ASAP
Belcan Workforce Solutions are working with a global leading technology solution provider to find a Mechanical Design Engineer to aid with the design of automatic guided vehicles. The company is growing both organically and through acquisitions and are continuously looking for new employees to grow with them.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the design department of an innovative company, designing automation solutions to ensure the safe and efficient movement of products. The ideal candidate will be a technical and creative person who is curious and innovative with a mindset of continuous improvement. They will have an eye for detail, a problem-solving attitude and a commitment to learn and understand the product requirements.
- HNC/HND (or equivalent) in Engineering.
- Experience using Creo CAD/CAM software.
- A solid knowledge of Mechanical Design technology to find innovative solutions for technical developments, combined with creativity and an interest in technical detail.
- Confidence, strong communication skills and natural people skills.
- Resilience and flexibility.
- Designing work for projects (customer order or R&D project), and being responsibly for quality of design, timing and cost.
- Making 3D models, assembly and part drawings.
- Providing drawings and information for installation manuals.
- Having an eye for safety and ergonomic design.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan