Job description (JD):
- Lead application and integration of HVAC System and Components potentially across multiple Platforms & Applications.
- Support concept Selections and adherence Design Standards.
- Responsible for the CAD activities within the HVAC Systems Team.
- Use Quality History Reviews and Design Failure Modes & Effects Analyses in new design system design
- Ensure CAD designs meet all Design for Manufacture & Service requirements.
- Study supplier operations and identify efficiency opportunities.
- Provide technical support for root cause analysis of development issues.
- Create and present concise technical reports for informed decision making.
- Co-ordinate, lead and participate in design reviews.
Degree level education in an engineering field.
- Minimum of 5 years recent experience in Cooling Systems at component and system level
- Vehicle Electrification experience.
- Self-starter with high levels of resilience to lead root cause analysis.
- Provide balanced solutions for clear decision making.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with all engineering functions.
- Proficiency in generating and presenting technical material in a concise manner to suit the audience.
- Ability to work in a startup environment.
Industry / Company:
- Vehicle OEMs
- HVAC Tier 1s
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.