An excellent opportunity for an experienced HSEQ Manager has arisen onsite with one of our clients, a world leader within many key industries. This role is placed within Construction Design Management in a pharmaceutical environment, Life Sciences, Petrochemical and Industrial Services Sector Industry.
The HSE Manager is a site based role, providing HSE support, guidance and driving positive safety culture. Working closely to support the site HSE Manager and Regional HSE Manager with the implementation of the company strategy, improvements to the company Safety Management System and processes.
In addition to this, the HSE Manager is working closely with the Client HSE team to ensure high standards and compliance with health, safety and environmental standards are implemented and maintained.
- The HSE Manager will be responsible to remote and improve safety performance to create a strong HSE culture within the company by: Participating in the development project / site HSE plans.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships, Disseminating experience and knowledge to the site team. Conducting frequent site monitoring and auditing.
- Working with site team members and ensuring audit of the customer site is executed effectively and that any actions arising are followed up and closed out in a timely manner
- Working with Operational Management to enable them to take ownership and deliver HSE 'through the line'
- Actively engaging with and advising site Supervision on incident investigation and leading the process through to satisfactory completion, closing the loop
- Driving safety culture, providing onsite informal coaching, safety interventions, toolbox talks and training and increasing hazards reported onsite
- Engaging with and developing relationships with Client HSE personnel and other contractors
- Report on concerns of non-compliance or potential non-adherence to legislation
- Health, safety and environmental performance
What's in it for you?
Along with a market leading salary, our client is committed to continuous professional development through training support and onsite mentoring to help you with the delivery of exceptional health, safety, and environmental performance.
What qualifications and experiences do you need to have already?
- NEBOSH General Certificate (Essential)
- Member of IOSH (Tech / Graduate Status) - (Essential)
- Experience in Auditing / Inspection, Incident Management & Investigation, HSE Legislation, CDM Regulations, Management System Standards, Industrial Services Sector, Improvement Planning,
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (Desirable)
- CDM/ Pre-construction H&S Qualification (Desirable)
- NVQ 5 / NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- CDM Regulations Experience
- Industrial Services Sector/Petrochemical Industry/Life Sciences Industry
The salary for this will reflect the scope and significance of the client in their sector and has the added flexibility for a working pattern.
Our client offers the following benefits package:
Standard 25 days holiday
Buy and sell holiday scheme
Private medical insurance
Flexible working hours
Cycle to work
Reward and recognition scheme
The list of responsibilities and benefits are not exhaustive. Please send your CV and contact me straightaway if this role sounds like it could be your next career move and I will tell you all about it.
Founded in 1958, Belcan has become a global technological leader and established go to Engineering Services provider, working within many industries including Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Nuclear, Automotive and Cyber Security.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.