Sitec - a Belcan company are currently looking to recruit a Financial Administrator for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is an estimated 12 month contract initially and is paying competitively on an hourly basis
You must hold current SC Clearance to apply for this position as the end customers projects are of an extremely high level of classification. Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK for the last 10 years who hold a full British Passport. Unfortunately, dual nationals will not be considered for this role.
The position has been deemed Inside of IR35.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of suppliers' invoices and Supplier/ Staff expense claims in accordance with company procedures and current desk instructions
- Receive process and enter onto Oracle, Supplier Invoices, inclusive of Foreign.
- Batch supplier invoices and produce a batch header
- Scan batched supplier invoices in accordance with company procedures
- Processing of the weekly self-billing invoices and timecard amendments.
- Liaise with suppliers and on-site personnel to resolve any queries arising
- Manage the AP to AR relationship with assigned suppliers
- Manage the state of assigned supplier accounts in Oracle to ensure data integrity for internal and external audit.
- Reconcile supplier statements using the appropriate templates on a monthly basis, and to resolve resulting queries in a timely manner
- Expense Import: Run and check import data from I Expenses Module and import to AP Invoice entry on a daily basis.
- Payment Run: Run report and reconcile report against expense and advance import every Monday and Wednesday.
- KPI's: Ensure timely and accurate reporting tacking ownership to influence performance outcome in line with OLA agreement.
- Provide cover for the other members of Accounts Payable
- Reporting: Generate and distribute weekly reports and report back to team
- Maintain a flexible approach to all activities in the working environment
- Ensure that I understand and apply my responsibilities with regard to the Company's Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards.
- Ensure that P2P (Procure to Pay) and Finance processes are adhered to and understood.
- That AP policy and guidance is followed
- To provide support to the AP and wider finance team in order to meet its performance targets
- To ensure continual improvement
- Working knowledge of computerised AP system and other computer applications such as Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of P2P process and Company financial procedures
- Knowledge of the Data Protection Act
- Knowledge of Accounts legislation would be preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle business system would be beneficial.
- At least 2 years' experience of working in a similar finance environment
- Previous Accounts Payable experience would be an advantage
- Experience of the P2P process within an Oracle environment would be an advantage
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan