Job Opportunity: E&I Estimator
Belcan is seeking a highly skilled and experienced professional to join our client as a Proposal and Estimating Specialist. This role is integral to the business strategy, involving the meticulous handling of single and low complexity multi-discipline proposals. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring the delivery of high-quality proposals that align with company strategies and comply with relevant procedures.
What's in it for you?
- A generous salary package.
- A great place to work with a friendly and progressive team.
- The flexibility that comes with hybrid working.
- 25 days holiday (and the option to buy or sell 5 days)
- Private medical insurance (for you and your spouse)
- Dental Plan cover
- 5% pension
- As an E&I Estimator you will take full responsibility for assigned proposals, leading and managing the delivery of high-quality proposals in a timely manner.
- Lead single 'own' discipline proposals and low complexity proposals with some other discipline content.
- Manage all aspects of proposals, including estimate/costing, pricing, technical and commercial submission documents, contractual reviews, and approvals.
- Obtain third-party (subcontractor/vendor) input with support.
- Initiate checks and reviews to maintain the quality of work.
- Liaise with clients for information, clarifications, site visits, and negotiations with support from others.
Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years proposal and estimating experience
- Experience includes contracting in areas such as; oil & gas, nuclear, utilities, power
- Expected to be degree qualified in appropriate engineering or numerical discipline, or suitably experienced through working in relevant discipline
Are you experienced as an Estimator? Interested? Click Apply Now to have a confidential chat today!
Belcan and it's client are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that values and respects individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities during the recruitment process. Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.