Belcan Workforce Solutions is currently looking for a Project Manager to work for one of our clients based in Twickenham, UK.
As one of the UK's leading engineering and maintenance provider, supporting customers across the chemical & petrochemical, nuclear, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals & biopharma, power & energy, utilities, renewables and food & beverage markets. We enhance the efficiency of assets, ensuring a high level of availability and reducing maintenance costs.
We have extensive experience in offshore and onshore facilities, specialising in asset management services throughout all life cycle phases from consulting, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, operations, maintenance, and decommissioning.
This commitment is delivered by an experienced and highly competent workforce of over 4,500 employees operating from 14 offices in strategic industrial hubs, upholding the highest standards of safety, compliance and quality.
- Ensure Safety, Health & Environmental protection are given the highest priority throughout the project and KPIs are met
- Ensure the project scope and work streams are delivered to time, cost and quality.
- Support audit processes.
- Ensure quality assurance activities are completed
- Appoint competent persons in all key project roles for the execution phase
- Manage the provision of appropriate resources and expertise to successfully deliver the project post sanction
- Foster a culture that is focused on teamwork and collective ownership and collaborative working for delivery of the project success criteria and KPIs as per the agreed framework.
- Identify and evaluate all technical, commercial and business risks and ensure they are understood by the project team and communicate any relevant risks to the client.
- Define and approve an appropriate execution strategy, methodology and approach
- Define and approve an appropriate contract & purchasing strategy with the agreed and approved vendors
- Define and approve the Project Quality and Execution plan.
- Order management of all goods and services.
- Management of key stakeholders in the clients business to enable delivery
- Oversee the control of the project expenditure and programme within the sanctioned budget
- Manage Handover and the closure of all projects in scope
- Lead internal and external meeting cadence
- Lead on governance of the project delivery.
- Management of Risks, Issues and Dependencies across the portfolio of projects.
- Experience of programmes and projects on an operational client site
- Experience of fixed price and change management/variation orders
Experience & Qualifications
- Project Planning & Delivery of Electrical and Control Systems installation
- Quality Assurance and Finance
- Stakeholder Management and Deliverables Management
- Fixed Price Contract Management
- Prince 2 or APM, MSP or Primavera
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan