Belcan Workforce Solutions are currently looking for an Electrical Commissioning Manager to join our clients Defence Sector which include a Defence establishment near Reading on a Permanent basis with a competitive salary & benefits.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance.
Our client is seeking a Commissioning Manager with an Electrical Systems background who demonstrates a passion to work collaboratively with our client teams to deliver their complex infrastructure projects to budget, programme and quality with a commitment to safety.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in some of the most complex and challenging projects in the UK today located near Reading. You will join a team of Commissioning Managers and Engineers managing and witnessing the Clients Contractors commissioning works.
- Management, oversight and delivery of commissioning work packages within a complex infrastructure project
- Line management of a commissioning team in terms of safety, performance, conduct and output
- Application of robust commissioning/engineering management processes and procedures ensuring coherence from the work package scope through to system level close out, including interface management
- Management and implementation of commissioning stakeholder engagement plans
- Ensure safe procedures are applied consistently across the allocated work packages
- Prepare and present regular commissioning progress updates
- Management of changes to commissioning schedules, resources and forecasts
- Chair commissioning reviews with stakeholders including design reviews, change reviews and procedure reviews
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.