Warrington & Middlesbrough
Belcan Workforce Solutions is currently looking for EC&I Engineers for our client a leading engineering and maintenance provider, supporting customers across the chemical & petrochemical, nuclear, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals & biopharma, power & energy, utilities, renewables and food & beverage markets. We enhance the efficiency of assets, ensuring a high level of availability and reducing maintenance costs.
We have extensive experience in offshore and onshore facilities; specialising in asset management services throughout all life cycle phases from consulting, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, operations, maintenance, and decommissioning.
This commitment is delivered by an experienced and highly competent workforce of over 4,500 employees operating from 14 offices in strategic industrial hubs, upholding the highest standards of safety, compliance and quality.
- Reporting to the Lead EC&I Engineer, you are responsible for the production of the EC&I design within single or multi-discipline engineering, EPCM or EPC projects
- These projects will range from Concept Design to Execution Design
- The projects will be for different sectors (Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Energy, Utilities, Chemicals, Food), small and large projects, and greenfield and brownfield.
- You shall support the Lead Engineer in delivering the EC&I design within budget and planning. This includes change control and consistency of the Process design with the other disciplines
- You are responsible for the quality of your work on the EC&I designs
- You will participate in internal and external design reviews and you will support the Lead Engineer in delivering design reviews to the Client
- Depending on size and complexity you may be Engineer EC&I for one project or a number of smaller projects
- You shall have experience with construction, testing and commissioning activities required by Engineering to support post design activities.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.