Join the Team as an EC&I Commissioning Coordinator in Reading!
Are you an experienced EC&I (electrical, control & instrumentation) Commissioning Coordinator with a passion for ensuring safe and efficient project execution? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you in Reading! Belcan is on the lookout for a talented EC&I Commissioning Coordinator who can bring their expertise to a dynamic team.
You will be providing daily, hands-on coordination and management of commissioning team activities, ensuring the smooth flow of operations. This will include attending all relevant site meetings, ensuring requirements are met and conveying pertinent information to the commissioning team for streamlined project execution. You will take an important role assisting the Commissioning Manager in planning development and reporting, contributing to the strategic success of each project. And finally, you will thoroughly verify Boundary drawings and other pre-commissioning documentation, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar role, demonstrating your expertise in commissioning coordination.
- Demonstrate a strong appreciation of control panels, electrical installation, and Instrumentation solutions.
- Proven experience in testing and on-site commissioning activities.
- Excellent awareness of Health & Safety protocols, ensuring a secure working environment.
- Possess a CSCS card or equivalent certification.
If you are a proactive and skilled EC&I Commissioning Coordinator looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you! Join the team in Reading and be part of a team committed to delivering excellence in every project.
Click "apply now" for a confidential chat today!
The successful candidate will be required to pass BPSS security clearance before confirmation of contract offer. The successful candidate will also be required to apply for an SC clearance on commencement of the contract.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan