Sitec a Belcan company currently have an opportunity for a CNC Programmer to join our client based in Peterborough. This is a contract position inside IR35 with an initial duration of 12 months. The rate of pay for this role is dependent on experience.
The successful candidate will be working within the Research & Development Department to carry out , a variety of machining / fabrication work to support our clients new engine program's to very tight deadlines
This will involve reading and interpreting engineering drawings and engineers instructions and then using a variety of machinery (CNC and conventional) to produce the parts. This is predominantly producing one off parts.
The successful candidate will need to adhere to company processes including Safety, Standard Work and Quality.
- Previous experience operating conventional Lathes, Milling machines, Grinding, Boring machines and or CNC programing / operating.
- Previous experience in using measuring equipment, including vernier calipers depth and thread gauges to name a few.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Previous experience programing and operating 3D printers would be advantageous but training will be provided
- Apprenticeship / City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Machining or equivalent qualifications
- Previous experience at work coordinating or Leadership Experience
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan