An excellent opportunity for an experienced CDM Advisor has arisen onsite with one of our clients, a world leader within many key industries. This role is placed within Construction Design Management in a pharmaceutical environment.
What will you do in this position?
In this position you will be responsible for Onsite CDM support for client HSE function ensuring that all elements of project(s) Pre-Construction phase is managed in accordance with the Construction Design Management Regulations 2015 whilst promoting and developing a strong HSE culture.
- You will be providing CDM support to specific client operational sites ensuring that contractual CDM requirements and associated documents including Pre-Construction Information and Health and Safety files are effectively developed, communicated, implemented and maintained.
- Support in preparation of CDM contractual Documentation, on site incident investigations to ensure a root cause and preventative / corrective actions are identified and that all information is suitably collated within the Company Incident Management System - 'ACTIVE'
- Supporting effective follow up and close out of all corrective actions as a result of incidents, audits, inspections and observations.
- Conducting audits and inspections of various work processes as required
- Disseminating CDM experience and knowledge within operational work sites
- Being a key onsite focal point for CDM, supporting operational team members, ensuring standards are maintained and best practice is applied
- Supporting onsite Operational Management to enable them to take ownership and deliver CDM compliance 'through the line'
- Identifying and communicating shortfalls or areas of improvement relating to CDM governance to facilitate continual improvement
- Improvements to the products and services to be communicated to the Operational and HSE Managements teams for implementation
- Delivery of exceptional health, safety and environmental performance
What qualifications and experiences do you need to have already?
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Member of IOSH (Tech / Graduate Status)
- NEBOSH General Certificate (preferrable)
- Environmental Qualification(preferrable)
- CDM/ Pre-construction H&S Qualification (preferrable)
- Auditing / Inspection, Incident Management & Investigation
- HSE Legislation, CDM Regulations
- Pre-Construction Experience
The list of responsibilities and benefits are not exhaustive. Please send your CV and contact me straight away if this role sounds like it could be your next career move and I will tell you all about it.
Founded in 1958, Belcan has become a global technological leader and established go to Engineering Services provider, working within many industries including Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Nuclear, Automotive and Cyber Security.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.