Belcan Workforce Solutions are currently looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) and Analyst Expert
for a Defence establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance.
The position has been deemed Inside of IR35.
The position is ideally suited for an expert on Office 365, Power BI with "lean" experience that has both specialist technical and Information Management extensive knowledge. SharePoint site design and build, Power Platform, BI, Automate and Apps coupled with strong practical knowledge of SharePoint Search Service, User Profile Service and other Service Applications and experience. A demonstrated capability to deliver Microsoft Power Platform solutions and associated design documentation.
- Work with a team to drive forward our strategy to get value from our data and implement solutions to do so.
- Develop scalable and intuitive data analytics solutions from top level executive dashboards to complex lower-level reporting
- Develop suitable underlying data structures to support data analytics requirements
- Translate business requirements into system requirements, develop the technical solution, functional design and demonstrate appropriateness of solutions to key stakeholders.
- Integrating Power Platform "low code" solutions into business process maintaining data assurance and legislation.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security, and quality and be a great team player.
- Extensive experience of data warehousing, data preparation and data gateways and O365 connectors.
- Strong experience utilising tools and systems on the BI Stack, Power BI, Power Query, MDX, DAX, T-SQL.
- Detailed knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint deployments and associated structures and permission models.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with exceptional written and oral skills.
- Understand the full product life cycle, requirements, design, build, test, and release.
- Highly organised and capable of managing multiple concurrent tasks, whilst maintaining effective judgment in prioritising and time allocation.
- Ensuring service excellence to fulfil customer expectations.
- Familiar using Azure DevOps in support of work cycles
Qualifications required: Educated to degree level preferred
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan