Belcan is recruiting on behalf of a professional engineering company for a UK Client Account Manager / Business Development Manager to support the development and growth of sales within the UK Nuclear Decommissioning/Defence and Military/Energy New build sectors.
Capable to service and support new & existing clients working on highly regulated and technically demanding projects, the candidate will demonstrate at least a 5-10 year background in client facing/business development/project and/or stakeholder management roles within a comparable market sector eg Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Energy, Materials, Industrial.
This role is Located in Warrington with the option of remote working.
Account Manager Skills you'll need to have:
- a solid technical background
- Client management and Business Development skills
- communication skills
- sound judgement and good business sense
- organisational skills
- teamworking ability
- the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- analytical and problem-solving skills
- resilience and tenacity
- independence and self-reliance.
A degree and/or HND in one of the following subjects may also increase your chances:
- applied science
- mathematics / digital technology
- business management / consultancy
If you would like to apply for the Account Manager Role please feel free to contact Christopher Stevenson at
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.