Belcan Workforce Solutions are relishing the chance to work with a leading Manufacturing client based in Hull, to find a permanent Workshop Manager.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a team to deliver the design, procurement, fabrication and construction of high-quality pipework and specialist equipment for a new power station.
As Workshop Manager, you will be overseeing the manufacturing, mechanical, piping and fabrication deliverables to achieve fully assembled Instrument Cabinets.
Some of your key responsibilities include ensuring that Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality (HSEQ) on site is controlled, and the project plan adheres to these. You will also be making sure that subcontractors RAMS, working tickets, and qualifications are valid, and signed off. Previous client facing experience is required, as this role will require you to regularly be facing internal and external stakeholders.
It is essential that you have previous management experience, as you will be managing around 30 people on the shop floor.
As a Workshop Manager, you will also have previous experience from a mechanical background, and ideally be knowledgeable in welding and fabrication, however, this isn't essential.
Can you bring the following experience?
- Experienced Workshop Manager - pipe, mechanical, fabrication, production, inspection within a Workshop environment.
- Qualification: Trade certificate
- Demonstrate proficiency within an Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Qualification: ECITB, NVQ level 3, ISOH Managing Safety
- Ability to understand, read isometrics, content of typical work packs.
- Qualification: Leadership & Management Diploma
- 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank holiday
- Ability to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday.
- Dental Plan Cover for self
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution
- Death in Service Cover
- Private Medical Insurance - BUPA - for self & Spouse
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Access to benefit portal
Interested in a fantastic career opportunity with a great salary? Apply now to set up an informal conversation with a member of our Recruitment team and find out more information!
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.