Are you looking for a new Prototype Wireperson opportunity in Cheltenham?
Do you want to join a Global Technological leader, who has been an established go to Engineering service provider for over 60 years?
This may just be the role for you!
Due to a large increase in workload Belcan are looking for a number of Prototype Wirepeople to join our Cheltenham office, to be involved with cable assemblies, harnesses, and PCB's, for the purpose of manufacturing test equipment using engineering drawings and task packages to produce the required equipment for the end client at the required quality and in time. This could be for our Aerospace or automotive clients.
Prototype Wireperson's Key responsibilities:
- The manufacture and repair of test equipment racks, cable assemblies, harnesses, PCBs, and associated items by hand
- 100% compliance to quality processes
- Delivery to agreed timescales
- Support workshop team leader in continuous improvement activities and workshop working practices
- Always represent the company in a professional manner
- KPI's - 100% Quality to the customer as well as 95% on time delivery to contract date, financial and quoted hours budgets
Great benefits including life assurance, shopping vouchers, generous holiday allowance and more.
Please follow the link to apply and our Internal Recruitment team will be in contact to discuss the role further with suitable applicants.
Founded in 1958, Belcan has become a global technological leader and established go to Engineering Services provider, working within many industries including Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Nuclear, Automotive and Cyber Security with over 10,000 professionals serving hundreds of customers in over 60 locations worldwide.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.