Are you a Technical Administrator looking for a new Contract opportunity?
If so, Belcan Workforce Solutions has an exciting opportunity with a major Defence Client close to the Reading area for a 6 month contract.
The ideal candidate will be required to work within the Quality Services Team and some of the duties will include:-
- Document review co-ordination
- Meeting and review scheduling
- Technical secretary recording and drafting of minutes
- Issue document transmittals
- Manage the Collaborative Working process and monitor its use and effectiveness
- Own and maintain the document and review tracker matrix
- Facilitate and coordinate the information reviews in line with corporate policies and procedures
- Support management access to the systems used within the programme, such as SharePoint sites and libraries, Teams sites and Meridian
- Clearly report progress and issues as required by the Engineering Team management
- Assist in Managing, controlling and monitoring the distribution of information and collation of comments within the review cycle.
The nature of this opportunity means that you will be required to be Security Cleared so you must meet all the eligibility criteria to obtain UK Security Clearance.
This position sits Inside of IR35 and would be mainly remote with occasional site visits to Reading.
The hourly rate for this will reflect the scope and significance of the client in their sector.
If you think this could be a new and exciting career opportunity for you and you would like to learn more or just for an initial, no-obligation conversation please contact me on 07732 694 243 or you can apply directly by following the Easy Apply link and I will contact you as soon as I receive your contact details.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan