Are you a Technical Administrative Assistant looking for a new Contract?
Belcan Workforce Solutions have an exciting opportunity for our client, a leading engineering and maintenance provider, supporting customers across the chemical & petrochemical, nuclear, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals & biopharma, power & energy, utilities, renewable and food & beverage markets and will be based in Stevenage.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an administrative assistant in a previous role and have worked within a highly regulated industry and will be responsible for the coordination and day to day delivery of personnel and equipment on assigned contracts.
- Supporting the project team
- Offering general administrative and ad hoc support
- Maintain office filing and storage systems
- Type documents, reports and correspondence
- Coordinate and organise appointments and meetings
- Perform work related errands as requested
- Retrieve information when required
- Copying/scanning/printing and aiding with the preparation of documents and Lifetime Quality Records (LTQR's)
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance. Candidates should be willing and able to work in designated areas where the need arises.
The salary for this will reflect the scope and significance of the client in their sector.
If you think this could be the new and exciting challenge for you, and you want to learn more please get in touch today.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.