Are you a Teamcenter/NX Consultant looking for a new Contract opportunity?
If so, Belcan Workforce Solutions has an exciting opportunity at a major Defence Client in Reading.
Utilising your expertise with the Teamcenter Application Platform and in how it supports business process, proposes technical solutions (seeking to exploit existing tools and technologies).
In essence the person in this role is the true subject matter expert on topics relating to Teamcenter and software development.
What will we need from you?
To be successful in this role and to have the maximum impact on our client you will need to be able to:
- Understand from the business (working with Directors, Programme Managers, Resource Managers and Process Owners etc.) what information they require to deliver their requirements.
- Provide business analysis services (requirements gathering, process design and improvement) and business change services in support of CIO projects, tasks and services.
- Produce effective work plans and documentation
- Maintain a full understanding of the functional configuration of the application to be able to provide business support and troubleshooting of errors.
- Maintain an understanding of the data flows within and between applications to provide support to end to end business processes.
- Assessing safety and security implications of the information delivered through the application across the business and ensuring appropriate action is taken.
Qualifications required: Degree in Engineering, Software Engineering
The nature of this opportunity means that you will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment so you must meet all the eligibility criteria to obtain UK Security Clearance.
The position sits Outside IR35 and benefits from flexible working.
The hourly rate for this will reflect the scope and significance of the client in their sector.
If you think this could be a new and exciting career opportunity for you and you would like to learn more or just for an initial, no-obligation conversation please contact me on 07732 694 243 or you can apply directly by following the Apply Now link and I will contact you as soon as I receive your contact details.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan