Belcan Workforce Solutions has a great opportunity for a SharePoint Administrator to join our expanding on-site UK team for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Cambridge.
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for providing Facilities Management with key asset information to support business operations and compliance. The role requires expert knowledge of SharePoint and the ability to convert this knowledge and experience into customer focused based solutions. This involves being part of a wider information management team who are responsible for capturing, collating, recording and updating of asset information across the FM portfolio. The role requires significant contact with other FM partner suppliers and project organisations. The focus is on providing a professional, consistent and reliable asset information management service to record, manage and provide information in the most efficient and effective way.
Reporting to the Proactive Information Delivery Team Lead you will be responsible for the creation, administration, management and monitoring of the FM SharePoint Collection and user support for the SharePoint environment. You will ensure design accessibility and privacy standards, deliver rich SharePoint experiences and identify improvement opportunities. You will also troubleshoot issues and ensure the system is maintained and updated.
Developing the SharePoint architecture working with customers and users to establish the most appropriate content and use of the application. You will also manage permissioning and the migration activities from older sites and shared drives where appropriate.
- Support and work closely with all service elements of the Asset Information Team to deliver information in an easy to use or understand format through SharePoint environments.
- Facilitate and work with customers / stakeholders to deliver innovative solutions.
- Provide support and guidance to stakeholders regarding content, classification and submission of documentation onto the site
- Coach / train users in the use of AIR and other created/managed sites and present/demonstrate product functionality.
Must Have Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experiences
- Strong IT skills supported by excellent knowledge of MS Office 365 suite
- Working knowledge of SharePoint 365, Power Bi, Power Apps
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) familiarity
- Understanding of change control, revision control, document workflows
Nice to Have Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experiences
- SQL databases, data management
- Dynamo BIM Revit plugin
- Revit BIM
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.