Belcan Workforce Solutions is looking for a Senior Utility Surveyor!
Based on-site in Berkshire, the Senior Utility Surveyor will be responsible for providing measured surveys of utilities and cartographic production of utility baselines. This is a full-time permanent position offering competitive remuneration and an opportunity to work with a key player in the defence industry.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Company car or cash allowance
- Up to 6% matched contributory pension plan
- Life assurance scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus ability to buy additional leave
- Discount scheme (including gym membership, mobile phones etc)
Experience & qualifications desired:
- Qualification in Utility Surveying, such as QCF Level 5 Diploma Senior Utilities Mapping Surveyor and/or relevant subject or equivalent and demonstrable experience in a working environment
- Fundamental knowledge of survey data production principles and drawing output using N4CE and AutoCAD (or similar software)
- Extensive knowledge of Ground Penetrating Radar (high and low frequency), GSSI hardware, and Radan post-processing software knowledge and advantage.
- Fundamental knowledge of electromagnetic location using Radiodetection RD8100/8200 and TX10 or similar.
- Extensive experience in drainage, pit & duct surveys as well as structural surveys relating to the measured survey of buried rebar and utilities.
- In depth understanding of Leica Captivate, GS18 GNSS, CS20 Controller and TS15/16 Total Station equipment & Digital Levels
- Understanding of Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in relation to surveys and relevant data types
If you'd like to be considered or want to find out more, click apply now!
Due to the nature of the work the successful candidate will need to meet eligibility requirements to obtain SC Clearance. Candidates should be willing and able to work in designated areas where the need arises.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.