Belcan Workforce Solutions have an exciting opportunity with a leading UK construction and regeneration group based at their site near Reading.
Successful applicants must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience of providing measured surveys of utilities and knowledge of cartographic production and configuration / improvement of utility baselines. You will be required to align with the RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) guidance for the measured survey of land, buildings and utilities and PAS128:2022 specification for underground utility detection, verification and location and provide a professional surveying service to the GIS & Project Teams using mobile or traditional utility survey techniques.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualification in Utility Surveying such as QCF Level 5 Diploma Senior Utilities Mapping Surveyor and/or relevant subject or equivalent and demonstrable experience in a working environment
- Ability to manipulate data sets
- Fundamental knowledge of survey data production principles and drawing output using N4CE and AutoCAD.
- Extensive knowledge of Ground Penetrating Radar (high and low frequency), GSSI hardware, and Radan post-processing software knowledge and advantage.
- Fundamental knowledge of electromagnetic location using Radiodetection RD8100/8200 and TX10 or similar.
- Extensive experience in drainage, pit & duct surveys as well as structural surveys relating to the measured survey of buried rebar and utilities.
- In depth understanding of Leica Captivate, GS18 GNSS, CS20 Controller and TS15/16 Total Station equipment & Digital Levels
- Understanding of Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in relation to surveys and relevant data types
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.