Job title: Senior System Engineer
Job type: 12 months Contract
Belcan Workforce Solutions has an exciting contract opportunity working with our client, a leading Oil & Gas engineering company based in Warrington location for 12 months Contract.
We are looking for Senior System engineer with 5+ years of detailed experience in full project life cycle from system specification through design, development, testing and on-site commissioning.Hands on experience of PLC and SCADA systems (Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider, AVEVA etc) and a good appreciation of Control panels, electrical installation and Instrumentation solutions experience.
Senior Systems Engineer is required to be a committed and enthusiastic member of the team, taking full responsibility for successful technical delivery of a complete project solution in accordance with company procedures whilst meeting budgetary and time-scale targets.
- As a Senior Systems Engineer you will be responsible for the technical delivery of projects and allocate tasks to the engineering team and monitor progress.
- Involved in Prototyping of new technologies and support Business development, Automation sales and proposals teams.
- Involvement in sales to projects hand-over process and 1st Engineering review.
- Assist PM in development of project Gantt chart, QA plan,
- Ongoing development & updating of detailed task & procurement lists and Peer review documents created by the project team or other teams.
- Attend contract meetings with the project manager and undertake site surveys, outline design, upfront design studies.
- Develop FDS, DDS, test specification & design testing methodology.
- Develop project modules. (Modules as identified in the design - PLC code modules, SCADA scripts, Mimics, comms drivers, etc.)
- Develop site work documentation (Risk assessment, method statement, site test documentation), O & M documentation.
- Undertake full integrated system testing, CFAT, SAT, installation, packing and shipping of the system, site installation, site retesting and provide warranty support.
Experience & Qualifications:
- A minimum 5 years' experience of developing integrated control system solutions.
- Detailed experience of the full project life cycle from system specification through design, development, testing and on-site commissioning is essential
- Hands on experience of PLC and SCADA systems (Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider, AVEVA etc)
- A good appreciation of Control panels, electrical installation and Instrumentation solutions.
- A Degree or HND/HNC in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Control Systems or relevant discipline
- Chartered Engineer status or working towards professional registration.
If this could be of interest to you, apply using the link below!
Founded in 1958, Belcan has become a global technological leader and established go to Engineering Services provider, working within many industries including Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Nuclear, Automotive and Cyber Security.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan