Senior Quantity Surveyor (PUMA)
Belcan has a job opportunity to work with one of our clients, a world leader within many key industries based in Hull location for permanent role.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for delivering contract controls and be accountable for the commercial and cost management of the project. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Commercial for Projects, Engineering and Automation.
- Provide accurate live forecasting taking into account the project programme and reporting in SAP accounts. Account needs to be made of internal resource charges, subcontract spend, procurement and other associated costs.
- Ensure SAP accurately reflects project and framework contract status in terms of actual and forecast revenue, costs, work in progress (WIP) and obligations.
- Making sure actual costs are properly monitored and assessed against the baseline estimate, in particular, all site costs including direct labour, plant & materials, all management bookings and challenge any variance to the plans.
- NEC3/4 Contract administration including the creation of early warnings, payment certificates, compensation event notifications and quotations, whilst also providing suitable responses as required to client-created communications.
- Have demonstrable experience of using electronic contract administration systems (Fastdraft, CEMAR, Conject, Aconex.)
- Actively participate in Contract Reviews and/or Project Boards, Ensuring robust estimates and quotations are provided
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience of Financial & Commercial projects and/or term contract.
- Must have contract administration experience working with NEC3/4 suite of contracts;
- Experience of dealing with multidisciplinary operational and project teams
- A minimum 5+ years' experience working within a contracting or customer commercial role.
- Commercial Management / Quantity Surveying Degree
- Membership of professional body e.g RICS (preferred)
If this could be of interest to you, apply using the link below!
Founded in 1958, Belcan has become a global technological leader and established go to Engineering Services provider, working within many industries including Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Nuclear, Automotive and Cyber Security.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.