Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for a new Contract opportunity?
If so, Belcan Workforce Solutions has an exciting opportunity with a major Defence Client close to the Reading area.
The ideal candidate will join our client, managing complex projects with a focus on cost control and excellence in delivery.
- 5 or 6 years+ Quantity Surveyor experience.
- RICS member.
- Large-scale construction project background experience
- Public procurement expertise.
- Self-motivated, team player, with a construction background.
- Develop complex cost models.
- Manage commercial correspondence and cash flow.
- Advise on procurement strategy and risk management.
- Chair risk review meetings.
- Ensure value for money and financial reconciliation.
- Understanding of Major Programmes +£100m and diverse contracts.
- Interpretation of design drawings, specifications, and contracts.
- Nuclear or regulated environment experience is a plus.
This position sits Inside of IR35 and benefits from hybrid working.
The hourly rate for this will reflect the scope and significance of the client in their sector.
If you think this could be a new and exciting career opportunity for you and you would like to learn more or just for an initial, no-obligation conversation please contact me on 07732 694 243 or you can apply directly by following the Easy Apply link and I will contact you as soon as I receive your contact details.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan