Are you a Senior Mechanical HVAC Design Engineer looking for a new contract opportunity?
This position has been deemed Outside of IR35.
If so, Belcan Workforce Solutions has an exciting opportunity with a leading UK construction and regeneration group and the position can be based in either London, Warwick, Derby or Manchester with the requirement to visit the client's main site near Reading from time to time.
Successful applicants must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance.
Our client are seconded to deliver a large scale, detailed design for a new build facility on behalf one of their key clients in the defence sector. This is a lead role, managing and delivering the HVAC design, working within the combined client team.
We are looking for people who:
- Value quality and enjoy delivering technically excellent Mechanical designs in the built environment
- Want to take ownership, be innovative, use initiative and are driven by client satisfaction
- Have experience in leading coordinating multi-disciplinary design teams
- Have experience in working closely with a defence sector client and adhering to their standards and assurance standards
- Have experience in interface and change management
- Have significant experience delivering HVAC designs within the defence sector, including air source heat pumps and complex ventilation systems
Why this role?
You will have the opportunity to see your designs come to fruition through site visits and client engagement
The salary for this will reflect the scope and significance of the client in their sector.
If you think this could be a new and exciting career opportunity for you and you would like to learn more or just for an initial, no-obligation conversation please contact me on 07732 694 242 or you can apply directly by following the Apply Now link and I will contact you as soon as I receive your contact details.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan