Belcan Workforce Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Engineering Manager for a Defence establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 6 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance. Candidates should be willing and able to work in designated areas where the need arises.
The positions have been deemed Outside of IR35.
Engineering Design Substantiation (EDS) to support the delivery of the Unit Trial Modification Safety Report.
- Engineering design substantiation of Structures, Systems and Components (SSCs) against their Specific Safety Functional Requirements (SSFRs) to be completed.
- Design Assessment Reports (DARs) to be completed, design reviews held and DARs issued.
- Optioneering of Shortfalls
- Delivery of fixes
- Attendance at project progress meetings.
Key requirements and essential skills for the role:
- Individuals carrying out this work must have extensive experience of preparing nuclear EDS, LC15 & MSP 1515
- The individuals must be programme driven and have a history of successfully delivering high quality technical documentation.
- Ideally, candidates will be professionally registered (Incorporated or equivalent with equivalent academic qualifications (HNC/HND)
Can part time or flexible working options could be considered for this role: Yes
Home working? Yes this is an option
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan