Belcan Workforce Solutions are currently looking to recruit a Senior CAD Technician for our client who are an leading UK construction and regeneration group based near Reading. The post is a 6 month rolling contract and paying competitively on an Umbrella and PAYE hourly basis for a 40 hour week.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance.
This position has been deemed Inside of IR35.
About Our Client
Specialising in complex infrastructure, process and built environments across the full project life cycle, our disciplines range from initial architecture to civil and structural, building services, specialist high voltage and process engineering services, programme management and CDM consultancy, using the latest innovations in Building Information Modelling (BIM) for the most efficient and cost-effective design.
About the Role
Within this team you will be a member of the CAD Services Team reporting to the CAD Supervisor. Responsible for the delivery of drawing configuration using Computer Aided Design (CAD) to the end client.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Ensuring that the quality of CAD drawings are compliant with CAD standards.
- Adequate exploration of appropriate and most efficient technical solutions to meet client requirements & draw on support of management input.
- Produce schematics, models, general arrangement and detailed drawings within the built environment and in accordance with client Standards and procedures. (Architectural, Civil & Structural, MEP).
- Undertake updates and modifications of drawings in accordance with client standards and procedures in support of owner / operator.
- Liaise and operate effectively within the CAD team to ensure the co-delivery of our projects on time and to budget.
- Complete site surveys, ensuring redline information is recorded accurately and efficiently.
- Generate drawings accurately and efficiently from survey / redline information
- Ensuring service level indicators are met and adhered to, with a focus on 'right first time' delivery.
- HNC/D in an engineering subject or equivalent
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan