Sitec - a Belcan company are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a Defence establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance.
The position has been deemed Outside of IR35.
The Senior Business Analyst enables the definition of business needs and delivery of work packages to programmes and projects across the organisation, throughout the Demand and Delivery lifecycles from Strategy through handover and in-life service.
Experience is required leading the delivery of BA artefacts on multiple, concurrent and/ or complex programmes of work:
- Work Package and Problem Statement definition
- Impact Analysis
- Definition of Scope and Objectives, Stakeholder mapping
- RAID development
- Requirements Management: elicitation, documentation, validation, prioritisation, review and sign-off
- Workshop facilitation, stakeholder 121s, questionnaire creation, focus groups
- Gap analysis, Root cause Analysis
- Functional and Non-Functional Requirements definition: Functional Breakdown Structure, High and Low-level Requirements definition, User stories and Acceptance criteria; Requirements Catalogue, Business Rules, Wireframing, Business Context Diagrams, Business Process Modelling and Mapping; Business Process Re-engineering
- Definition of Acceptance Criteria
- Solution assessment and validation
- Input to Release and Launch planning; User Training and Education strategies
- Definition of MVPs, KPIs and metrics for Financial and Operational Benefits Realisation
- Expert Stakeholder Management and Communication skills
- Familiarity with Waterfall and Agile Delivery methodologies
- Qualifications required: BCS BA Diploma preferred, equivalent work experience considered
- Comfortable delivering multiple work-packages at pace in a secure and highly regulated, change-focussed environment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan