Belcan Workforce Solutions are currently looking to recruit a Senior BIM Coordinator on a permanent basis for our client who are an leading UK construction and regeneration group. The role can either be based on our clients site in Warwick or Manchester. The position is full time and a 40 hour week.
About the Role
Within this role you will be required to deliver strategies that produce the highest quality comprehensive BIM service. You will need to have excellent time and cost management skills in order to plan and achieve delivery to the desired quality to exceed customer expectations. Within this role you will also need leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Provide a BIM service to our customers that excels by delivering first class service delivery
- Part of and work with a multi-disciplined BIM team
- Create BIM documentation focused on delivering the BIM goals
- Launch projects collaboratively and drive forward the BIM agenda
- Carry out model validation checks in terms of geometry and data, coordination reviews and liaise with model managers for resolutions.
- Support the deployment of field data management systems, review validity of information collected against information deliverables.
- Facilitate delivery of federated 3D model, hosted and linked BIM data including COBie.
- Ensure that data exchange protocols are adhered to by the project team and liaise with design team manager on compliance issues.
Skills & Experience
- Educated to HND level or equivalent as a minimum (degree is preferred)
- Ability to use Navisworks / Solibri software accurately and efficiently
- Demonstrable experience as a BIM Coordinator/Technician
- Ability to manage a Revit / AECOsim 3D, 4D and VR software environment accurately and efficiently
- Strong understanding and demonstrable delivery of COBie data
Our clients salary and benefits packages are some of the best in the industry. What you get will depend on what you do, with individual performance-related rewards also on offer in addition to:
- Company car or cash allowance
- Up to 6% matched contributory pension plan
- Life assurance scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus ability to buy additional leave
- Discount scheme (including gym membership, mobile phones etc)
- Family friendly policies
- Employee assistance
- Professional development
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.