Belcan Workforce Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Applications Consultant
for a Defence establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 6 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance. Candidates should be willing and able to work in designated areas where the need arises.
The position has been deemed Outside of IR35.
Our client requires a Workday Payroll Functional Consultant to support their new Workday Payroll system implementation and assist in building internal Workday Payroll knowledge. Our client requires a Functional Consultant to help support the system moving forward.
- Good business knowledge of the Workday Payroll & HCM functional area and role.
- Proven experience configuring within the Workday Payroll application module required.
- The successful candidate will have a track record of working in a similar role as Workday Payroll Consultant.
- Strong understanding of the Payroll business environment and constraints to add value through the definition and delivery of information available from the Workday Payroll module.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders (internal and external) at all levels
- Ability to manage conflict while maintaining positive working relationships
- Initiating and driving change, with drive to achieve results
- Strong written, verbal and presentational skills
- Personal credibility
- Good understanding of Data Protection Act requirements
- Able to build knowledge and train internal team on Workday Payroll capabilities
Qualifications required: None - just needs to be a Workday Payroll specialist and have experience of the Workday HCM modules
Is home/remote working an option? Yes - although occasionally on-site would be very helpful
Can part time working options be considered? Ideally No
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan