Belcan Workforce Solutions has a great opportunity for a Revit Technician to join our expanding on-site UK team for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Cambridge.
This position is currently a hybrid role, working from home 3 days per week with the requirement to go to site twice a week.
Provide critical technical support to Facilities Management / Site Engineering teams in the creation, development, modification and management of Asset Information.
- Manage and maintain model information within the BIM360 environment
- Support and work closely with the technicians and engineers to create/maintain and modify model information using the latest Revit software releases.
- Adhere to the correct procedures/processes/standards and utilize in-house systems to ensure that the Models are updated and maintained in the most efficient manner.
- Champion and support others with the company drawing standards to ensure data quality is maintained through any change process.
- Create new models when required
- Building/site surveys
- Manage workflows
- Technical support
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit 2018+
- Proven experience and proficient in design, drafting or engineering working to industry standards 2+ years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills supported by excellent knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Drawing/document management system (EDMS) familiarity.
- Understanding of change, revision control, document status and approvals.
- Flexibility to meet changing priorities with excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of ISO19650
- BIM360 Cloud environment
- Plant 3D/Intelligent P&ID
- Ability to use Navisworks Manage and Navisworks Freedom
- Use of scripting such as Dynamo to increase efficiency within the team.
- Advanced Excel or Access solutions to support reporting and model manipulation.
- Property data/parameter type knowledge, creation of to support data drops
- A broad knowledge of a variety of engineering disciplines.
- Surveying skills.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.