Belcan Workforce Solutions have an exciting opportunity for Two Quantity Surveyors to join our client a leading engineering and maintenance provider on a Permanent basis with one to be based in the Reading area and the other in the Stevenage area.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience in Financial & Commercial projects and/or Contracts and have dealt with NEC3 contracts and CEMAR or similar tools.
A selection of the duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Contract administration across multiple contracts and projects operating in Oil & Gas, Water and Life Sciences
- Identifying, raising, monitoring and closing Early Warning and Compensation Event notices
- Producing Project Specific Cost and Value Reports
- Forecasting versus budget (cost and value)
- Cost analysis - prelims, plant, equipment, materials, labour, subcontract
- Either engineering or commercial qualification
- Member of Profession Institution
The salary for this will reflect the scope and significance of the client in their sector and has the added flexibility for a hybrid working pattern.
If you think this could be the new and exciting challenge for you, and you want to learn more please get in touch today.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.