Job type: Permanent
Belcan workforce solutions is looking for a Quality Lead, this opportunity is important to the client's growth strategy of providing high quality engineering and project services to their clients. The role is on a Permanent basis based at their site in Reading, UK.
The Quality lead will be responsible for support and guidance to operational areas in accordance with the approved contract and client scope of works implementing the application of the internal audit and inspection programmes, ensuring continual improvement is effectively applied.
Reports to QC/QA Manager with a Link to the South Regional Operations Manager
- Lead the implementation of internal/external quality requirements to ensure company products/services meet customer expectations.
- Should be involved in development of contractual and project and client related quality documentation, including quality management plans and inspection and test plans
- Liaison with operational engineering and procurement functions with regards to material and product specification.
- Support the delivery of the project audit programme and Reporting on quality performance and the continual compliance for project operations.
- Management, review and maintenance of the project NCR process including upkeep of project NCR registers and Lead investigations and remedial actions for quality failures.
- Ensure the required corrective action is identified and monitored for effective close out to address deficiencies, customer complaints and non-conformities
- Participate and support Quality Site Visits and associated records and Oversee and support FAT, SAT and other associated quality control processes.
- Monitoring compliance towards inspection and test plans to provide assurance of defined activities
- Lead identification and delivery of project quality related training as appropriate
- Presentation and delivery of project quality related performance data, statistical data and reports and establishment and leading audit schedules for QA and QC for the region.
- Maintains links with relevant external/professional bodies, identifying and implementing best practice and leading improvements to support business strategy.
The salary for this will reflect the scope and significance of the client in their sector and has the added flexibility for a hybrid-working pattern.
If you think this could be a new and exciting challenge for you, and you want to learn more please get in touch today.
Founded in 1958, Belcan has become a global technological leader and established go to Engineering Services provider, working within many industries including Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Nuclear, Automotive and Cyber Security
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.