Sitec - a Belcan company are currently looking for a Project Manager for a Defence establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Due to the nature of the work the successful candidate will need to be DV Cleared prior to starting.
The position has been deemed Inside of IR35.
Key Accountabilities as Project Manager:
- Deliver assigned projects in accordance with requirements, operational constraints, time, cost and quality.
- Lead, coach and develop a team at a local level to deliver team and personal objectives safely and securely to meet our operational plans.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
Key Responsibilities as a Project Manager:
- Manage projects with focus on Governance (compliance and reporting).
- Management of project resources (people, money).
- Lead the planning of the task/project.
- Manage work as defined in the Work Authorisation Document (WAD).
- Lead, support and initiate change against the Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB).
- Lead, initiate and perform risk and opportunity identification and subsequent actions.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
- Good standard of education to include English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent.
Key requirements and essential skills for the role:
- Experience of working in a classified environment would be helpful
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan