Project Manager - Gas
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager has arisen onsite with one of our clients, a world leader within many key industries. This role is placed within EPC and construction projects in the UK.
As a key member of the client Project Delivery Team; you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most stimulating and ground-breaking EPC and construction projects in the UK.
- As a Project manager you will be responsible for Planning, organising, manage and ensure closure of projects.
- Identify the overall project execution strategy; develop and own the project execution plan.
- Be responsible for coordinating project resources and be accountable for project safety, programme and budgets.
- Coordinate the project team and lead on commercial and change management
- Undertake internal BUK and external monitoring, reporting and forecasting
Qualifications & Experience:
If you have the following profile, then we want to hear from you:
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager, in multi-disciplinary projects, in an EPCM / EPC company, ideally gained within the UK Infrastructure sector.
- Experience developing project programmes
- Good knowledge of construction activities across all disciplines and how these integrate to ensure successful project delivery.
- Sound practical knowledge and experience of varying phases of engineering and construction projects - including: detailed design, procurement, construction, commissioning.
- Experience and good understanding of working with standard forms of contract, in particular NEC3/4.
- BSc / BEng / MSc or Equivalent in relevant Engineering discipline
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineer
- Qualification from APM (Association for Project Management)
- Experience as an Project Manager in the highly regulated process Industries
The list of responsibilities and benefits are not exhaustive. Please send your CV and contact me straightaway if this role sounds like it could be your next career move and I will tell you all about it.
Founded in 1958, Belcan has become a global technological leader and established go to Engineering Services provider, working within many industries including Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Nuclear, Automotive and Cyber Security.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.