Due to continued growth our sister company is seeking an Interface Coordinator for a 12 month contract to work at their client's site near Rochester, Kent. The site is a COMAH LNG storage plant supplying 40% of the UK's gas supply.
Commencement date: January 2022
End date: December 2022
The position has been deemed Inside of IR35.
The Interface Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and control of the project interfaces for an estimated initial duration of twelve-months. The successful candidate will have previous experience managing interfaces and maintaining an Interface Register on a complex engineering and/or construction project in a Project Engineering or similar role.
The Interface Coordinator role works in close collaboration with the project's Interface Manager and is primarily responsible for the smooth running of the interface system on a day-to-day basis across the entire portfolio of projects.
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Day-to-day management of key interfaces
- Maintains the master Interface Request Register and regularly reports status of key interface activities
- Attends interface meetings with relevant parties and stakeholders
- Reviews outgoing interface requests and serves as interface request approver
- Serves as PMT liaison between contractors and operating plant point of contact
- Provides collaborative interface resolution support
- Informs the Interface Manager of potential impacts
- Recommends tools and applications that efficiently support the interface process
- At least two years' experience working in any of the following environments:
- UK Gas or LNG Projects
- Oil & Gas Projects
- Petrochemical Projects
- LNG Production, Storage, Vaporisation, or Shipping
- Cryogenic Pipeline, Process or Gas Compression
- Top tier COMAH sites
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan