Are you a Project Engineer looking for a new Contract opportunity?
If so, Belcan Workforce Solutions has an exciting opportunity with a multinational oil and gas corporation at their site based in Hampshire.
This is a 5 month contract position and is full time. The role will cover both Project Execution and some Project development at potentially multiple client locations in the UK - Avonmouth, West London Terminal, Birmingham or Purfleet.
What we will need from you?
To be successful in this role and to have the maximum impact on our client, you will need to be able to:
- Perform engineering design evaluations and works to complete projects within budget and scheduling restraints.
- Review industry policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Review reports of production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine or address problems.
- Provide technical support for the engineering process.
- Back up responsibilities for the Project Manager as required.
- Participate in Invitation to Tender (ITT) development, bid evaluation and contractor selection
- Participate in identification & sourcing long lead equipment, assuring Front End Engineering Design (FEED) contractor support until equipment is assigned to the contractor
- Coordinate development of Functional Interaction Plan
- Coordinate project issues resolution process
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- BS or MS degree in an engineering field
- 20+ years" experience in multiple assignments in engineering, construction, project management and controls activities
- Broad range of experience and skills through multiple function & project assignments (Multi-discipline skill set)
- Broad knowledge of design standards, specifications & work processes
- Strong leadership, influencing & interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning & interface skills
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads & frequent changes in priorities
- Excellent communication skills & ability to read, write & speak fluent English
- Proficient in MS Office suite of software programs
The rate for this will reflect the scope and significance of the client in their sector.
If you think this could be a new and exciting career opportunity for you and you would like to learn more or just for an initial, no-obligation conversation please contact me on 07732 694 242 or you can apply directly by following the Apply Now link and I will contact you as soon as I receive your contact details.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan