Sitec - a Belcan company are currently looking for a Project Controls Senior Reporting Specialist for a Defence establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance.
The position has been deemed Inside of IR35.
- Implement appropriate procedures, processes and systems to ensure the quality and consistency of data.
- Task manage capacity and deployment of Business Management team members in support of Group Controllers.
- For developing and maintaining internal stakeholder relationships.
- Supporting the production of business plans, performance management baselines (PMB), forecasts, project close and ad-hoc options / scenarios as required.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Production and maintenance of plans, budgets and forecasts in line with the agreed Business Rhythm.
- Reviewing actuals and analysis of variance in line with the agreed Business Rhythm.
- Maintaining and developing stakeholder relationships.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
- Qualifications required: Good standard of general education, including business / project management qualification or equivalent or proven level of experience
Key requirements and essential skills for the role:
- Confident use of Microsoft 365 and wider related software package
- Deep experience in EXCEL (e.g., Array formulas, INDEX etc…)
- Knowledge of reporting tools including Power BI.
- Knowledge of best practice solutions for data management
- Experience with project delivery from any capacity
- Experience of the applications and technologies used to support project management.
- Ability to problem solve with attention to detail at all times
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to rationalise data from several sources
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan